Interests: Distributed Systems, Algorithms, Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Networking, and Robotics.
Welcome. My name is Ankit Aggarwal, and I solve problems with code and collaboration.
I will be starting my graduate studies in Fall 2017 at the Computer Science Department of Stony Brook University, NY, USA and am looking for related research and development opportunities. Additionally, I'm exploring internships for Summer 2018.
Most recently, I was working as a software engineer in the CTO Office at Wipro Technologies in Bengaluru, India. Previously, I completed my research intern and worked part-time as a software lead at mLabs Research in New Delhi. I completed my undergraduate B.E. degree from Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology (University of Delhi) in 2015.
I'm usually available to chat about interesting topics in science, technology, travel, history, and politics. I try to respond to all communication within one day.
A few things about me:
- Graduated with distinction (summa-cum-laude) from Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology, University of Delhi, New Delhi. Awarded the university merit scholarship for four successive years.
- Invited for onsite Google interview after securing the All India rank 17 and Asia Pacific rank 122 in Google APAC 2015 University Graduate Test.
- Authored two research papers at international conferences and published in IEEE Xplore.
- Officially reviewed two technical books published by Packt Publishing.
- Completed the pilot online course offered by MIT as part of their MITx (now edX) initiative, and was invited to the first exclusive MIT alumni meet (2014) in New Delhi.
- Participated in an exclusive Social Innovation Hackathon by Code for India at Rastrapathi Bhavan, New Delhi as part of Festival of Innovations 2016 in the presence of the President of India “Shri Pranab Mukherjee”. The solutions developed during the hackathon are now being used by the Government of Delhi to tackle social challenges.